Watch the video and practice and repeat the sentences and questions.
REVIEW
Translate the following sentences into English:
- NO SÉ NADAR PERO SÉ JUGAR AL TENIS. I can't swim but I can play tennis.
- CÓMO DELETREAS TU APELLIDO? How do you spell your surname?
- CÓMO VIENES A CLASE NORMALMENTE? How do you usually come to class?
- ODIO HACER LAS MALETAS. I hate packing the suitcases.
- CÚAL ES TU COMIDA FAVORITA? What's your favourite food?
- TE GUSTAN LOS PERROS? Do you like dogs?
- CUÁNTOS SOBRINOS TIENES? How many nephews and nieces do you have?
- DÓNDE SUELES COMER? Where do you usually have lunch?
- DÓNDE VAS CUANDO ACABAS LAS CLASES DE INGLÉS? Where do you go when you finish your English lessons?
- TIENES UN COCHE ROJO? Do you have a red car?
- QUÉ MES ES TU CUMPLEAÑOS? What month is your birthday?
- QUÉ ESTÁS HACIENDO AHORA? ESTOY LEYENDO EL PERIÓDICO. What are you doing now? I'm reading the newspaper.
- QUÉ DÍA ES MAÑANA? What day is it tomorrow?
- A QUÉ TE DEDICAS? What do you do?
- CANTAS EN LA DUCHA? Do you sing in the shower?
- TE ESTÁ GUSTANDO LA PELÍCULA? ME ESTÁ ENCANTANDO Do you like the film? I love it.
- CON QUIÉN COMES NORMALMENTE? Who do you usually have lunch with?
- NO ME GUSTA VOLAR EN AVIÓN PERO ME ENCANTA VIAJAR. I don't like flying by plane but I love travellin.
- A TUS HIJOS LES GUSTAN LOS JUEGOS DE ORDENADOR? Do your children like computer games?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario