jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

TRASLATION

Translate the following sentences into English:
  • Quienes son ellos? Cómo se llaman? De dónde són?
  • De dónde es ella?
  • Cuál es tu trabajo? Soy profesora
  • Cómo se llama ella?
  • Dónde está él?
  • Dónde estás tú? Estoy en casa
  • Cómo deletreas tu nombre?
  • Cuántos años tiene ella?
  • Cuántos años tienes tú?
  • Cuántos años tienen ellas?
  • Quién es ella? De dónde es? Cuál es su dirección?
  • En mi bolso tengo una cartera, un monedero, el móvil, las llaves, un bolígrafo y un cuaderno.
  • Cierra la puerta y siéntate
  • Abre la ventana y mira
  • Los jueves y los viernes tengo clase de inglés
  • Ella no está aquí
  • Estás casada?
  • Está él soltero?
  • Ellos no están casados
  • Ellos no están aquí
Who are they? What are their names? Where are they from?
Where is she from?
What's your job? I'm a teacher
What's her name?
Where is he?
Where are you? I'm at home
How do you spell your name?
How old is she?
How old are you?
How old are they?
Who is she? Where is she from? What's her address?
In my bag, I have a wallet, a purse, the mobile phone, the keys, a pen and a notebook.
Close the door and sit down
Open the window and look
On Thursday and Friday, I have English lessons
She isn't here
Are you married?
Is he single?
They aren't married
They aren't here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario